Original Smart Meal
- 1x Smart Meals Feeding Bag
- 5 ½ cups of water
Another way to cook the Smart Meal is by absorption which uses less water:-
Pour contents of Smart Meals into a small pot. Add water almost to the top. Bring to the boil on high with no lid. Once boiling, reduce to lowest setting and cover with a lid. Stir occasionally for 25 minutes.
- Boil water in a pot over the stove.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and pour contents of bag into pot.
- Stir occasionally for 25 minutes. Drain if necessary.
- Further basic options:
- Add spice or flavouring (stock) of your choice, serve and enjoy (similar to the 2-minute noodle concept, but with nutrition).
- If you have a tin of something lying around in your pantry, simply add it the meal. The meal will now feed an extra person at little extra cost.