Pork Sausage Casserole
- 1x Smart Meals Feeding Bag
- 1 pork sausage
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1 Onion
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Begin by cooking the contents of the Smart Meal on the stove in water for 25-30 minutes.
- Cut sausage at an angle, about 1cm thick. Add to a hot pan with olive oil
- Once cooked, remove sausage from pan and add chop onion, garlic and peppers to the same pan and cook for 5 minutes
- Return the sausage pieces back into the pan with the vegetables and let cook for another minute
- Plate a spoonful of the SM and top with the sausage-veggie mix. Garnish with parsley and season.